We have an extraordinary opportunity to be part of a culture you can be proud of by joining our dynamic private practice.
Our phone is consistently ringing and we have more clients than our current therapists can provide support. We are seeking additional qualified and skilled licensed professionals (LMFT, RPT, LPC, and LCSW) to meet our demand and to provide behavioral health services in person, via telehealth, or a combination of both.
Licensed Professional Counselor/Psychologist-Private Practice
Immediate needs are therapists that counsel young children and couples, followed by other specialties.
We are an established growing practice that believes in creating a positive environment that reinforces your efforts to succeed and support your long-term career development while fulfilling our mission statement of “providing guidance and support to help you manage life well”.
Our desire is to work with therapists who are passionate about their work and the clients they see, as well as, willing to grow in their expertise and work with others in that endeavor.
What the practice provides:
- Flexibility with a remote or in-office environment
- Personal full administrative support
- Client scheduling, billing, and claim processing
- Referral stream and ongoing marketing
- User-friendly EMR system
- New office space in Fall 2022
- Complete client initial comprehensive/diagnostic mental health assessment
- Develop and execute individual treatment plans
- Determine appropriate milestones to gauge client progress
- Maintain accurate client documentation
- Complete notes in a timely manner
- Licensed LPC, LMHC, LCSW, LMFT, PhD
- 1-3+ years of experience preferred
- Licensed in Texas
- Master’s Degree Required
- Flexible Schedule
- Training and Professional Development
- Full-time salary option available
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $65,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Therapists and office staff wear a mask in the common areas. Therapists and clients can decide together if a mask is required during a therapy session.